Do you’ve Worries about Printer Issues?
With Great Support of Our Technical Experts We will bring out the Perfect Solution for it,
Based on your Queries regarding Printers Troubleshoot Problems.
Contact us @ 1-888-815-9418
How to Replace the cartridge for 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer?
An ink cartridge contains ink (B/W or color) that gets deposited on the paper, which is being printed. It is imperative to check the ink cartridge levels every now and then.
Replace 123.hp.com/setup printer ink cartridges when the ink levels are critically low. If you have signed up for Instant Ink programs, HP sends cartridges when ever your 123.hp.com/setup 8035 cartridges are low on ink.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 replaces Ink Cartridges:
- Install the driver to your computer from 123.hp.com/setup 8035
- Check whether your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer is switched on.
- Open cartridge access door and wait patiently until the cartridge carriage stops moving.
- Open the cartridge slot of 123.hp.com/setup 8035 printer and pull the cartridge up.
- Unpack the new cartridge and remove the protective tape.
- Make sure you hold the cartridge in an upward angle and slide it smoothly until it clicks.
- Close the scanner lid and follow onscreen prompts to start the cartridge alignment process.
- To Enable 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Scan Computer You may get help from 123.hp.com and start your scanner setup
This website is an independent website for providing you with information regarding HP printers. This site doesn’t have a specific association with “ HP ” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are for informational purpose only. We do not sell products or services of HP in any form. We do not provide any warranty or services associated with the manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same. Download the latest printer driver for your HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer from 123.hp.com/ojp8035